- High Resolution Visual System / Four (4) 55″ High Definition LED Displays
- Newly Updated, True-to-life seamless “Virtual World” driving environment with animated weather and pedestrians
- Advanced curriculum of On-The-Road scenarios for Heavy Goods Vehicles, Trucks & Tractor Trailers
- Practice CDL and other maneuvers on the Virtual World Driving Range
- Microsoft Windows™ based Scenario Developer allows easy creation of new scenarios
- Scenario Developer can also be used to recreate collisions for remedial and regular training
- Multiple – malfunction capabilities, selectable objects and student vehicles
- Industry leading update and refresh rate to provide superior image quality
Doron’s 660Truck driving simulator replicates the driving compartment of a typical truck and includes essential components found in late model tractor-trailers. The 660Truck driving simulator enables efficient and cost effective truck driver training. Instructors can customize truck driver training by placing virtual cones in the Virtual World™ driving range to allow for effective CDL training, curriculum enhancement and practicing other challenging maneuvers. Doron’s TrueSteer™ digital servo force feedback steering is unsurpassed for accurate response to road conditions and driver input. The 660Truck also promotes fuel efficient shifting.
Doron is most proud to be a long time supporter of the National Association of Publicly Funded Truck Driving Schools.