- High Resolution Visual System / Seven Real-Time Video Channels
- True-to-life, seamless “Virtual World” driving environment
- Various terrain effects when driving in mud, sand and water
- Microsoft Windows™ based Scenario Developer™ allows easy modification of existing scenarios and creation of new scenarios
- Scenario Developer can also be used to recreate collisions for remedial and regular training
- Customizable, upgradeable, and networked. Link and communicate to multiple units
- Multiple – malfunction capabilities, selectable drivable vehicles, and placeable objects.
- Industry leading update and refresh rate to provide superior image quality
Doron’s 550JLTVplus™ is an interactive driving simulator designed to provide a dynamic training environment for a wide variety of militray vehicle applications. Multiple 550JLTVplus™ units can be linked to create real-time scenarios enabling the development of team-based skills and coodinated training. Doron’s customers report lower training costs, lower washout rates, reduced collision rates and improved safety.
The 550JLTVplus™ builds on the previous 550Truck by expanding to a 225◦ field of view with three (3) 55” inch display panels, minimizing seam distraction and visual interruption. The 550JLTVplus™ provides the widest field of view of any three monitor simulator available in the industry.
Additional Features: Optimum vehicle perspective, Dolby 5.1 Digital Surround Sound, 1024×786 Resolution, facilitates complete and realistic intersection shoulder checks, coolflow ventilation system, cutting edge design lines, only two (2) 1.0” seams between display panels and new dynamic virtual world graphics.