Doron’s 550LEplus is an interactive, law enforcement driving simulator designed to provide a dynamic training environment for a wide variety of law enforcement applications. Each 550LEplus driving simulator is a single operator unit that allows the driver to interact with computer-generated vehicles in a realistic environment. Multiple 550LEplus law enforcement simulators can be linked to create real-time scenarios enabling the development of team-based skills and essential agency policy training. The 550LEplus police driving simulator has proven to be an efficient and cost effective driving simulation system for many law enforcement customers.
- August 2019: Doron was selected by Walt Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, FL to provide Bus Driving Simulators
- June 2019: Doron completes the delivery of three Truck Simulators to the US Department of Energy.
- May 2019: Doron will be exhibiting at the Elko, Nevada Mining Expo in June
- April 2019: DORON COMPLETES DELIVERIES OF SIMULATORS AT TWO AIRFORCE BASES.
- March 2019: Doron Will be exhibiting at the FDIC International exhibit in April