Doron’s 550LEplus is an interactive, law enforcement driving simulator designed to provide a dynamic training environment for a wide variety of law enforcement applications. Each 550LEplus driving simulator is a single operator unit that allows the driver to interact with computer-generated vehicles in a realistic environment. Multiple 550LEplus law enforcement simulators can be linked to create real-time scenarios enabling the development of team-based skills and essential agency policy training. The 550LEplus police driving simulator has proven to be an efficient and cost effective driving simulation system for many law enforcement customers.
- January 2019: Doron completes bus simulator contract with New Jersey Transit
- December 2018: Doron will be exhibiting at the World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas in January
- SEPTEMBER 2018: DORON HAS COMPLETED DELIVERY OF 3 TRUCK DRIVING SIMULATORS (550Truckplus) AND DELIVERED NEW BUS TRAINING PROGRAMS
- OCTOBER 2018: DORON HAS COMPLETED THE DELIVERY OF THE FIRST THIRTY TRUCK DRIVING SIMULATORS (660TRUCKPLUS) TO THE US ARMY RESERVE.
- August 2018: Doron has been selected by March Air Force Base to provide a 550Truckplus simulator for truck driver training