Doron’s 550LEplus is an interactive, law enforcement driving simulator designed to provide a dynamic training environment for a wide variety of law enforcement applications. Each 550LEplus driving simulator is a single operator unit that allows the driver to interact with computer-generated vehicles in a realistic environment. Multiple 550LEplus law enforcement simulators can be linked to create real-time scenarios enabling the development of team-based skills and essential agency policy training. The 550LEplus police driving simulator has proven to be an efficient and cost effective driving simulation system for many law enforcement customers.
- August 2018: Doron has been selected by March Air Force Base to provide a 550Truckplus simulator for truck driver training
- April 2018: Doron has completed the delivery of the first eight Truck Driving Simulators (660Truckplus) to the US Army Reserve.
- February 2018: Doron recently received a new GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract.
- January 2018: Doron has completed the delivery of the first three 660Truckplus driving simulators to the US Army Reserve
- Doron to Support US Army Reserves with Driving Simulators