700MV™ Haul Truck Driving Simulator is specifically designed for surface mining training. The driving position for the haul truck configuration replicates a typical vehicle in the 300 to 400 ton payload truck class that has set the benchmarks worldwide for high production in most of the world’s larger open pit mines. The driving position is fully equipped with a working set of controls, instruments and switches including operational horns, radios and an adjustable seat.
- August 2019: Doron was selected by Walt Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, FL to provide Bus Driving Simulators
- June 2019: Doron completes the delivery of three Truck Simulators to the US Department of Energy.
- May 2019: Doron will be exhibiting at the Elko, Nevada Mining Expo in June
- April 2019: DORON COMPLETES DELIVERIES OF SIMULATORS AT TWO AIRFORCE BASES.
- March 2019: Doron Will be exhibiting at the FDIC International exhibit in April