700MV™ Haul Truck Driving Simulator is specifically designed for surface mining training. The driving position for the haul truck configuration replicates a typical vehicle in the 300 to 400 ton payload truck class that has set the benchmarks worldwide for high production in most of the world’s larger open pit mines. The driving position is fully equipped with a working set of controls, instruments and switches including operational horns, radios and an adjustable seat.
- August 2018: Doron has been selected by March Air Force Base to provide a 550Truckplus simulator for truck driver training
- April 2018: Doron has completed the delivery of the first eight Truck Driving Simulators (660Truckplus) to the US Army Reserve.
- February 2018: Doron recently received a new GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract.
- January 2018: Doron has completed the delivery of the first three 660Truckplus driving simulators to the US Army Reserve
- Doron to Support US Army Reserves with Driving Simulators