- High Resolution Visual System / Three (3) 70″ High Definition LED Displays
- Advanced curriculum of pre-loaded scenarios designed to achieve specific training objectives: developed and evaluated by haul truck drivers and mining company professionals
- Newly updated, True-to-life, seamless Virtual World driving environment that includes the typical terrain encountered by haul truck drivers in many open pit mines around the world.
- Microsoft Windows™ based Scenario Developer fosters easy modification of existing scenarios and creation of new scenarios
- Cost effective, linkable, and expandable to accommodate a greater number of trainees, thus promoting improved workflow efficiency, increased safety and reduction in maintenance costs.
- Scenario Developer can also be used to recreate agency collisions for remedial and regular training
- Industry leading update and refresh rate to provide superior image quality
700MV™ Haul Truck Driving Simulator is specifically designed for surface mining training. The driving position for the haul truck configuration replicates a typical vehicle in the 300 to 400 ton payload truck class that has set the benchmarks worldwide for high production in most of the world’s larger open pit mines. The driving position is fully equipped with a working set of controls, instruments and switches including operational horns, radios and an adjustable seat.