700MV™ Shovel Simulator is specifically designed for surface mining training. The driving position for the haul truck configuration replicates a typical vehicle in the 300 to 400 ton payload truck class that has set the benchmarks worldwide for high production in most of the world’s larger open pit mines. The driving position is fully equipped with a working set of controls, instruments and switches including operational horns, radios and an adjustable seat.
- January 2019: Doron completes bus simulator contract with New Jersey Transit
- December 2018: Doron will be exhibiting at the World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas in January
- SEPTEMBER 2018: DORON HAS COMPLETED DELIVERY OF 3 TRUCK DRIVING SIMULATORS (550Truckplus) AND DELIVERED NEW BUS TRAINING PROGRAMS
- OCTOBER 2018: DORON HAS COMPLETED THE DELIVERY OF THE FIRST THIRTY TRUCK DRIVING SIMULATORS (660TRUCKPLUS) TO THE US ARMY RESERVE.
- August 2018: Doron has been selected by March Air Force Base to provide a 550Truckplus simulator for truck driver training