- High Resolution Visual System / Seven Real-Time Video Channels
- True-to-life, seamless “Virtual World” driving environment
- Complete curriculum of emergency response scenarios
- Microsoft Windows™ based Scenario Developer™ allows easy modification of existing scenarios and creation of new scenarios
- Scenario Developer can also be used to recreate agency collisions for remedial and regular training
- Customizable, upgradeable, and networked. Link and communicate to multiple units
- Multiple – malfunction capabilities, selectable drivable vehicles, and placeable objects
- Industry leading update and refresh rate to provide superior image quality.
Doron’s 550Fireplus™ is an interactive driving simulator designed to provide a dynamic training environment for a wide variety of Emergency Response applications. Each 550Fireplus™ is a single operator unit that allows the driver to interact with computer-generated vehicles in a realistic environment. Multiple 550Fireplus™ units can be linked to create real-time scenarios enabling the development of team-based skills and for teaching important policy considerations. Our customers report lower training costs, lower washout rates, reduced collision rates and improved safety.
The 550Fireplus™ builds on the previous 550Fireplus™ by providing a 225◦ field of view with three (3) 55” inch display panels, minimizing seam distraction and visual interruption. The 550Fireplus™ provides the widest field of view of any three monitor simulator available in the industry.
Optimum vehicle perspective, Dolby 5.1 Digital Surround Sound, 1024×786 Resolution, facilitates complete and realistic intersection shoulder checks, coolflow ventilation system, cutting edge design lines, only two (2) 1.0” seams between display panels and new dynamic virtual world graphics.