Established in 1973, Doron Precision Systems, Inc. is the only company with over thirty-eight (45) years’ experience in driving simulation. Doron offers a broad line of off-the-shelf, proven, state-of-the art, cost-effective driving simulator systems for training of Law Enforcement, Fire and EMS, Commercial Truck, Transit Bus and Novice Drivers.
- January 2019: Doron completes bus simulator contract with New Jersey Transit
- December 2018: Doron will be exhibiting at the World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas in January
- SEPTEMBER 2018: DORON HAS COMPLETED DELIVERY OF 3 TRUCK DRIVING SIMULATORS (550Truckplus) AND DELIVERED NEW BUS TRAINING PROGRAMS
- OCTOBER 2018: DORON HAS COMPLETED THE DELIVERY OF THE FIRST THIRTY TRUCK DRIVING SIMULATORS (660TRUCKPLUS) TO THE US ARMY RESERVE.
- August 2018: Doron has been selected by March Air Force Base to provide a 550Truckplus simulator for truck driver training