With a spectrum of experiences in helping customers achieve specific objectives, be it driver training or entertainment simulation, Doron is the company of choice for customers in more than 60 countries across the globe. See below why customers benefit from our turnkey solutions, ranging from planning, hardware and software/curriculum development to support and product upgrades.
Philadelphia Police Academy
- Total Sworn officers: 6,983
- Total Civilians: 1,897
- Improve perceptual skills of new officers and provide remedial training for
officers with traffic incidents to reduce police vehicle collisions.
- Two (2)-place 550LE Interactive System interactive law enforcement)
- Doron’s curriculum of California P.O.S.T scenarios
- Semi-Interactive system including Doron’s program library
- 23% decrease in Police vehicle collisions since system installation
Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA)
- 7th largest transit authority in the United States
- 1341 Buses (FY 2001) / 2500 Operators
- Develop a training program to reduce training time, training costs, and minimize the number of avoidable collisions, and injuries.
- Prevent work place and customer incidents, collisions, and injuries.
- L-300TM Bus (6-position)
- 20% decrease in injuries
- 18% decrease in the number of collisions
Where 20 or more people claimed injuries)
New Jersey Transit
- 3rd largest provider of bus, rail, and light transit in the United States.
(2348.8 Million passenger miles annually)
- 2197 Buses (FY 2001) / 3400 Operators covering 5,325 sq.miles
- Reduce the number of training days required by each operator while increasing the quality of training (Multiple locations).
- VMT Bus (interactive), L-300Bus (10-position), L-300Bus (6-position)
- VMT Bus (interactive), L-300Bus (additional 4-position)
- $375,000 in savings per year
- Training and testing time reduced from 19 to 18 days
- 20% reduction in collisions
- Significant revenue generated from providing training to outside agencies and organizations
- GO Transit is Canada’s first interregional Public Transit system, linking Toronto with the surrounding regions of the Greater Toronto Area.
- Doron’s 460Bus™ is the first interactive bus driving simulator in Canada to be used for training bus operators.
- 288 Buses
- 1400 trips daily
- Supports a population of more than 5 million
- To develop and implement a cost-effective training program for improving the driving skills of operators.
- To minimize the number of customer collisions and injuries.
- 2005-460Bus™ simulator (1-position, interactive)
Applications for Doron’s 460Bus™:
- To implement a comprehensive training program with continuous feedback for enhancing driving skills.
- Increasing training efficiency and program quality.
- Reduce the number of collisions, injuries and productivity losses.